using mailman 2.1 on linux. Any idea what might be causing this?

Anne

Search Discussions

  • Jim Tittsler at Aug 19, 2005 at 4:15 am

    On 2005-08-19 00:01, Anne Ramey wrote:
    I added a new list to my mailman yesterday (cplist), and copied the
    config over from another list (mbalist). Subscribe comfirmations to
    cplist fail if you reply to the mail with "Invalid confirmation
    string:", but the link inside the mail works fine. The reply to the
    subscribe confirmation for the other list (mbalist) works fine. I'm
    using mailman 2.1 on linux. Any idea what might be causing this?
    Do the confirmation requests come from cplist-request at example.com?

    Did you remember to create the cplist aliases? (Especially the
    cplist-request alias pointing at "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman
    request cplist" and not mbalist.)

    --
    Jim Tittsler http://www.OnJapan.net/ GPG: 0x01159DB6
    Python Starship http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/