Hi all, I'm not a Mailman expert, so I apologize if my question has no sense.

I have unsubscribed from a list one years ago or more. Today has
arrived a mail with this subject: Membership reminder

and this body:

Your password: xxxxxxx

Request made by IP 127.0.0.1 at 2005/07/29 16:50:25.305 GMT+2

where xxxxxxx is the password I gave during subscription.

What's up?

Thanks

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 29, 2005 at 5:01 pm

    Paolo wrote:
    I have unsubscribed from a list one years ago or more. Today has
    arrived a mail with this subject: Membership reminder

    and this body:

    Your password: xxxxxxx

    Request made by IP 127.0.0.1 at 2005/07/29 16:50:25.305 GMT+2

    where xxxxxxx is the password I gave during subscription.

    Evidently you are subscribed to the list this came from. Someone
    requested a password reminder via the web for your subscription and
    one was mailed to you.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 29, '05 at 4:47p