How can I change the subject line in postheld.txt?

I have a custom message in postheld.txt that works just fine, but I
can't figure out how to change its subject line that currently reads
"Your message to <list name> awaits moderator approval."

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 20, 2005 at 1:27 am

    James wrote:
    How can I change the subject line in postheld.txt?

    I have a custom message in postheld.txt that works just fine, but I
    can't figure out how to change its subject line that currently reads
    "Your message to <list name> awaits moderator approval."
    The subject is hard coded in the hold_for_approval() method in
    Mailman/Handlers/Hold.py.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 19, '05 at 11:55p