Hello,
I'm having an odd problem with trying to set up mailman in 10.4.1
Server. It won't.

All entries in the Server Admin Mailing lists window disappear when I
press save. This happens whether or not Mail service is running.
This happens for the initial Mailman list and all others I try to add.

I've tried mailmanctl -s restart to clear any files that may be lying
about, but it doesn't find any.

Is there a script or something out there to restore mailman to its
defaults as if it had just been installed?

Any suggestions would be appreciated...
Cheers,
Morgan

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Jul 8, 2005 at 1:07 am

    I'm having an odd problem with trying to set up mailman in 10.4.1
    Server. It won't.
    Please see
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>.
    All entries in the Server Admin Mailing lists window disappear when I
    press save. This happens whether or not Mail service is running.
    These are MacOS X Server specific things. I fear that there's
    not much we can do to help with answering questions that are specific
    to MacOS X Server.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 7, '05 at 11:32p
activeJul 8, '05 at 1:07a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Morgan R. Tamplin: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post