I know, HTML is bad, but I have a special situation. I want to setup a
mailman mailing list, and all my email is in HTML format (advertising
materials). I only send emails to my customers, that's all.

If if send an email to my test list, I receive only a text version. I
read some docs but I didn't find the solution for my problem. If
somebody has a mailman html enable mailing list, please offer me some
help.

Thanks,
Liviu

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Jul 4, 2005 at 6:21 pm