Dear Sir,

I am running Mailman 2.1.5p1 on my site and it is working fine but I need to send the messages to a personalized email address and not a bulk email address which is the listname at thehostingerver of my list my list name is: emaillist my hosting server is mydomain.com so all my messages go to emaillist at mydomain.com I don't want that I want all emails go to user1 at domain1 user2 at domain2 etc... I know how to personalize a header and a footer but how can I personalize the email address?
Thank you in advance for your help and support

regards

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 25, 2005 at 6:57 pm

    Jean Touma wrote:
    I am running Mailman 2.1.5p1 on my site and it is working fine but I need to send the messages to a personalized email address and not a bulk email address which is the listname at thehostingerver of my list my list name is: emaillist my hosting server is mydomain.com so all my messages go to emaillist at mydomain.com I don't want that I want all emails go to user1 at domain1 user2 at domain2 etc... I know how to personalize a header and a footer but how can I personalize the email address?
    If you have sufficient access to the Mailman installation, put

    OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

    in mm_cfg.py and restart Mailman. If you're already personalizing
    headers and/or footers, then this is already enabled.

    To personalize the e-mail address, go to the list's Non-digest options
    page and set 'personalize' to 'Full Personalization'.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 17, '05 at 7:03p
activeJun 25, '05 at 6:57p