I was wondering if anyone knew of a utility or a way to do the following
through mailman:

* Is there a way to enter an e-mail account and have all of the
mailing lists listed on a browser page with radio buttons and then
be able to select all of the lists you want that e-mail account to
be subscribed to?
* And the reverse - is there a way that I can enter an e-mail
account in and have a page display listing all of the mailing
lists this user is subscribed to and be able to unsubscribe that
user from all of the lists at once instead of having to go into
each list?

If this is not possible, I would like to put this in the wishlist.

Thank you.

Trevor Cullingsworth

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 10, 2005 at 10:00 pm