I have just installed Mailman 2.1.15 with the htdig
patch 444884 and 444879. The search fails when I have
a list name with a dot in it. (Example
fa.dl-testlist). I will get these errors when doing a
search. If there is no dot it works fine.

htdig Archives Access Failure
The requested list cannot be accessed. No list -3-

If you want to make another attempt to access a list
archive then go via the list users information page.

If this problem persists then please e-mail the
following information to the
mailman at mailman.fa.example.com:

http://mailman.fa.example.com/pipermail/fa.dl-testsearch2/
/mailman/mmsearch/fa.dl-testsearch2

Search Discussions

  • Jim Tittsler at May 7, 2005 at 7:59 am