Okay, things are looking good on my install. However, I'm using Qmail
on my server and my lists are not receiving anything. They are sending
fine, but a test message never makes it. This is on FreeBSD with
Mailman installed with port. The Mailman documentation for this looks
daunting. Any help is appreciated.

-- IV

Search Discussions

  • Larry Rosenman at Apr 29, 2005 at 4:34 am

    Okay, things are looking good on my install. However, I'm using Qmail
    on my server and my lists are not receiving anything. They are sending
    fine, but a test message never makes it. This is on FreeBSD with
    Mailman installed with port. The Mailman documentation for this looks
    daunting. Any help is appreciated.
    contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py is your friend here, as well as the README.QMAIL
    doc.

    That being said, I personally despise Qmail, but have done it with the above
    for a client before :)

    --
    Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
    Phone: +1 214-351-4152 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
    US Mail: 3535 Gaspar Drive, Dallas, TX 75220-3611
  • Ignacio Valdes at Apr 29, 2005 at 4:55 am

    Okay, things are looking good on my install. However, I'm using
    Qmail
    on my server and my lists are not receiving anything. They are
    sending
    fine, but a test message never makes it. This is on FreeBSD with
    Mailman installed with port. The Mailman documentation for this
    looks
    daunting. Any help is appreciated.
    contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py is your friend here, as well as the
    README.QMAIL
    doc.

    That being said, I personally despise Qmail, but have done it with
    the above
    for a client before :)
    Whew! I read the comments in qmail-to-mailman.py and README.QMAIL this
    is complicated!

    -- IV

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 29, '05 at 4:31a
activeApr 29, '05 at 4:55a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Ignacio Valdes: 2 posts Larry Rosenman: 1 post