I incorrectly set up my newsletter. Instead of being announce only it
allowed 400 people to reply to all. shortly there after people emails were filled
with hundred of "please stop sending me email". If no one had replied
there'd be no mess, but that's the funny part. The not funny part is I might get
fired over this. its has been three day and the emails wont stop. We
removed the database, we stopped using mail man, and we prayed a little that it
would fade. However it hasn't yet.

I now know how to set it up as announce only. I even know how to put my
database on with out sending out a thank you for subscribing mail. How do I
stop the continuing replies?

Sorry to bother you about this, it was my own ignorance that put me here,
but I was hoping that you might be able to suggest sometihng to get me out.
Jo Vasquez

empireeventscenter.com

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Apr 1, 2005 at 7:13 am