Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to ask whether Fedora Core 3 can install Mailman??
And what is the system requirements for FC 3???

Besides, I want to know the performance of Mailman (e.g. number of emails
can be sent within an hour...)

Regards,
Marco
Marco 22, 2005

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Mar 22, 2005 at 9:20 am