I'm running Mailman 2.1.2 as installed on the Macintosh Server 10.3.

It is not processing the subscription confirmations. It will send out
the email requesting confirmation, but does not process the reply. I
have checked permissions and have verified that they are all set to
mailman.

Any suggestions?

J Charles Ferrari, Esq.
Eng & Nishimura
1055 West 7th Street, Suite 1780
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 622-2255
Fax (213) 622-5703

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Mar 11, 2005 at 9:09 pm

    I'm running Mailman 2.1.2 as installed on the Macintosh Server 10.3.
    We'll try to answer what questions we can, but please see
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>.
    It is not processing the subscription confirmations. It will send out
    the email requesting confirmation, but does not process the reply. I
    have checked permissions and have verified that they are all set to
    mailman.
    You could be having the classic "redirect" problem. See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 11, 2005 at 10:16 pm

    J Charles Ferrari wrote:
    I'm running Mailman 2.1.2 as installed on the Macintosh Server 10.3.

    It is not processing the subscription confirmations. It will send out
    the email requesting confirmation, but does not process the reply. I
    have checked permissions and have verified that they are all set to
    mailman.
    Could this be the problem discussed in
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-March/043360.html

    If not, does this happen only for e-mail confirmation or does web
    confirmation fail too?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 11, '05 at 7:51p