Hello

Im reinstalling mailman after a hard disk drive crash. I recovered as
much of the data as I could from the old mailman and I have it on my new
system as /home/tak/mailman-old

Where can I find the list of e-mails that used to be on my lists? I want
to mass subscribe them all to start the list again. I looked around and
saw some .pck files, but nothing that was readable.

Thanks!

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Mar 11, 2005 at 8:25 pm

    Timothy Horie wrote:
    Im reinstalling mailman after a hard disk drive crash. I recovered as
    much of the data as I could from the old mailman and I have it on my new
    system as /home/tak/mailman-old

    Where can I find the list of e-mails that used to be on my lists? I want
    to mass subscribe them all to start the list again. I looked around and
    saw some .pck files, but nothing that was readable.
    The list's config.pck has the list settings, members, member options,
    etc. If you have a valid config.pck, just put it in the new
    lists/<listname>/ directory and you should be all set.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 11, '05 at 8:20p
activeMar 11, '05 at 8:25p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Timothy Horie: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post