Markus Darges wrote:
I changed DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST in mm_cfg.py. After
that I used /bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname -u newhostname to fix
the links which works fine for the subscriber link on the
listinfo/listname page but not for the link to the archives there. How
can I fix it?
I use the rpm of mailman 2.1.5 on a fedora3 system.
I assume this is a public archive, since a private archive would not
depend on anything beyond what you've done.
Check to see if you've made any changes (in mm_cfg.py) to
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://%(hostname)s/pipermail/%(listname)s'
The 'hostname' in this URL comes from looking up the list's host_name
attribute in an inverted VIRTUAL_HOSTS dictionary. The host_name
attribute should be correct after 'fix_url', but if your VIRTUAL_HOSTS
dictionary is messed up or has the same 'email host' value for
multiple 'url host' keys, this could be a problem.
Following your redefinition of DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST and DEFAULT_URL_HOST
in mm_cfg.py, you should have
followed by add_virtualhost() lines for other virtual hosts if any.
Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California better use your sense - B. Dylan