I am a new admin user of mailin and all the mails on my list 10 are keyed in by me. I want to just test if it works. I did all the settings and sent a message but it did not work. What settings do I need to do just to send a simple email to the lists?

Please help as I am getting desperate.
Thank you.

Norman
information.service at stpauls.it

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Mar 9, 2005 at 10:28 am

    At 9:55 PM +0100 2005-03-07, Information Service wrote:

    I am a new admin user of mailin and all the mails on my list 10 are
    keyed in by me. I want to just test if it works. I did all the
    settings and sent a message but it did not work. What settings do
    I need to do just to send a simple email to the lists?
    Unfortunately, you haven't given us any useful information here.
    You haven't told us what kind of error messages you're seeing, you
    haven't shown us the relevant log entries, etc....

    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp>
    and
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.023.htp>.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 7, '05 at 8:55p
activeMar 9, '05 at 10:28a