I've got a list of a couple hundred thousand subscribers that I need to
mass subscribe, however the file upload import keeps returning an
"internal error." Is there a better way to do this, such as uploading
the lists to the server manually and cat'ing it onto the end of some
sort of store that Mailman uses?

-George

Search Discussions

  • Michael Loftis at Mar 6, 2005 at 4:53 am