Mailman 2.1.5
Looked in FAQs

In my list settings: "Non-digest options -> Footer added to mail sent to
regular list members", I have a footer which includes an ampersand (&).
Messages received from the list show this as "&".

Maybe this a function of a mail server somewhere, although I doubt that.
Any suggestions on how I can ensure & is & & not &!

I didn't see this behaviour when using Mailman 2.0.13

--
david gordon

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Mar 4, 2005 at 3:32 pm