Hi all,

Sorry for all the questions lately, but is there a way to find out the
history of pending moderator requests to see which posts were
deferred/accepted/rejected/discarded? The list archives show the moderated
emails but it does not tell you whether the email was
deferred/accepted/rejected/discarded. Is there a way to see this?

Thanks,
Barbara

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Mar 4, 2005 at 7:16 pm