There didn't seem to be an answer, posted with Mailman FAQ 5.6 (see below).
I am having the same problem...I have bounce processing turned on, but I'm
not getting any bounce back message back to me (the list administrator when
I send to a non-existent/invalid email. What do I need to do to get bounce
messages sent to the list administrator?

Thanks,
Barbara
held and forwarded. I get one or two messages sent to the list admin, but
when I turn off processing and purposely send to a non-existent address - I
receive nothing back in either the master account for the domain, the list
admin account or the posters account.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Mar 3, 2005 at 9:05 pm