  • David Abrahams at Mar 3, 2005 at 1:57 pm

    David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> writes:

    Hi,

    We have Mailman set up to moderate everyone's first posting.
    Normally, the approval screen has a checkbox at the bottom that says
    something like "uncheck this poster's moderation bit." Normally,
    moderators check that box as they approve each poster's first posting.
    But occasionally, I see something else. See the enclosed for an
    example. Can anyone explain what it means when that happens?
    Fantastic; this list strips enclosures.
    You can see the page at http://www.luannocracy.com/mailman.html

    Please help solve this mystery!

    --