I noticed in the Member Management->Membership List section that a member
name can be associated with the member address. Can I populate the member
name using an uploaded file in the Mass Subscription? In other words, in the
upload file can I place the member name after the member address, with a
space between the email addres and the name?

For example, in the upload file it would look like this:
tsmith at emailaddress.com Tom Smith
bjones at emailaddress.com Bob Jones
wbell at eamiladdress.com William Bell

If this cannot be done, how can I populate the member names along with the
member addresses in a Mass Subscription method?

I appreciate any feedback,
Barbara

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Feb 28, 2005 at 4:08 pm

    Pantejo, Barbara wrote:
    I noticed in the Member Management->Membership List section that a member
    name can be associated with the member address. Can I populate the member
    name using an uploaded file in the Mass Subscription? In other words, in the
    upload file can I place the member name after the member address, with a
    space between the email addres and the name?
    See the FAQ
    Article 3.44

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython