Any ideas about this one? Not a big deal, but an annoyance.

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian.truelsen at gmail.com
AIM: ihtruelsen
MSN: ihtruelsen at hotmail.com
Yahoo!: iantruelsen
Jabber: iantruelsen at jabber.org

Search Discussions

  • Jim Tittsler at Feb 19, 2005 at 12:31 pm

    Ian Truelsen wrote:
    One problem: when I go to the /mailman/admin page I can see a link for
    my mailman test page, but I don't have links to any of the new lists
    that I have set up. However, when I go directly to the
    /mailman/admin/listname page, the admin options are all there.
    This may be related to your having the wrong setting for DEFAULT_URL_HOST.

    If you aren't taking advantage of Mailman's virtual host feature, set
    VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = No in your mm_cfg.py so that it will list all
    public lists in the Mailman installation, not just those of the
    particular (virtual) host.

    (But it will probably go away after getting the right host setting, and
    running fix_url.py to repair existing lists.)

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 19, '05 at 12:24p
activeFeb 19, '05 at 12:31p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Jim Tittsler: 1 post Ian Truelsen: 1 post