mailman version 2.1.3
source install
freebsd os
mta - sendmail

A message was sent to the server, I see the maillog says it was sent to the
mailman wrapper, I see the message int he qfiles in folder.

Yet the message was not sent out to the list.

The only thing I've done recently was change the hostname of the machine
from domain.com to old.domain.com

I've adjusted the appriopriate files in mailman to fix this.

Ideas?

Thanks.

-Bryan

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Feb 2, 2005 at 1:32 pm