Just wanted to tell you all how versatile this program is! I'm using it for a basic one-way mailing list, so I almost feel bad for not using it up to its full functionality. ;)

How would I go about this? I've tried the variety of FAQs, but I can't find much. ??

Grant Henry

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jan 26, 2005 at 5:46 pm

    Grant Henry wrote:

    How would I go about this? I've tried the variety of FAQs, but I can't find much. ??
    Have you seen
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.033.htp

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython