I just tried subscribing to a test list which I've set up but get this
error from sendmail:-

554 "|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe mm_test"... unknown mailer error 1041

How do I go about figuring out what is wrong?

Does the 1041 get generated by mailman or something else? And if it's
mailman where would I look it up?

--
John

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Jan 17, 2005 at 10:17 am