Hello,

I have finally gotten mailman running on RHES 3.0. I need to move and
convert MD lists from an old Alpha/DU system to my current server. Has
any one done this before? I seem to recall a link in the archives but
can no longer find it.

TIA,

Bill

William P. Kenney
Unix Systems Manager
Eastern Connecticut State University
(860) 465-4688
(860) 465-4675 fax

RAM disk is "not" an installation procedure.

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Dec 23, 2004 at 3:52 am