I was wondering if there is a way to remove the text attachment that comes
with any email to the mailing list? thanks! erik

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 22, 2004 at 1:28 am

    erik wrote:
    I was wondering if there is a way to remove the text attachment that comes
    with any email to the mailing list? thanks! erik
    See the FAQ
    Article 4.39.

  • Brad Knowles at Dec 23, 2004 at 2:22 am

    I was wondering if there is a way to remove the text attachment that comes