hello mailman users,

i have a little problem - i changed my lists virtual domain - when i try
to show lists on the new domain, only the newly created lists show up.

In order to see the old lists, i must replace the domain with the
server's IP address. In which config must i update the old lists so that
they can also get advertised in the new viertual domain?

thanks,

erny

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 18, 2004 at 4:49 pm

    Ernest Byaruhanga wrote:
    i have a little problem - i changed my lists virtual domain - when i try
    to show lists on the new domain, only the newly created lists show up.

    In order to see the old lists, i must replace the domain with the
    server's IP address. In which config must i update the old lists so that
    they can also get advertised in the new viertual domain?
    See the FAQ
    Article 4.29. You've probably updated your virtual hosts in mm_cfg.py,
    but you need to run fix_url.py as explained under "Existing versus new
    lists".

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 18, '04 at 9:26a
activeDec 18, '04 at 4:49p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Ernest Byaruhanga: 1 post