I'm using Mailman 2.1.4 and I'm running a moderated list. On the web
interface for reviewing posts before they get published on the list I
accidentally selected to bounce all messages from a certain user in the
future. But how can I disable this, i.e. let mails from the user go to
the list again? I can't find such an option anywhere - and I grepped for
that e-mail-address but couldn't find it in Mailman's home directory
either...

Thank you!

Torsten

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Dec 15, 2004 at 4:34 pm

    Torsten Ehlers wrote:
    I'm using Mailman 2.1.4 and I'm running a moderated list. On the web
    interface for reviewing posts before they get published on the list I
    accidentally selected to bounce all messages from a certain user in the
    future. But how can I disable this, i.e. let mails from the user go to
    the list again? I can't find such an option anywhere - and I grepped for
    that e-mail-address but couldn't find it in Mailman's home directory
    either...
    It's Privacy options...->Sender filters->reject_these_nonmembers.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedDec 15, '04 at 4:06p
activeDec 15, '04 at 4:34p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Torsten Ehlers: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post