I have a couple of questions regarding using images in mailman list serv
emails.

1. Are all emails text only or can they be configured as html?

2. Is it possible to insert a company logo in the header section of all
emails that are posted to a group, either by linking to an image on a web
page or inserting the image file?

Please let me know if this is possible using Mailman and, if so,
instructions on how to do it.

Regards

Natalie Davey

InCalf Project Officer

Tel: 61 3 9640 0731

Mob: 0408 309 584

Email: ndavey at incalf.com.au

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Oct 19, 2004 at 6:55 pm

    1. Are all emails text only or can they be configured as html?
    If you send HTML-formatted messages to the list, and the list is
    not configured to strip HTML, then what you submit will be re-sent to
    the subscribers.
    2. Is it possible to insert a company logo in the header section of all
    emails that are posted to a group, either by linking to an image on a web
    page or inserting the image file?
    No. See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.037.htp>
    and
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.040.htp>.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedOct 19, '04 at 2:14a
activeOct 19, '04 at 6:55p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Brad Knowles: 1 post Natalie Davey: 1 post