Hi all,

I have a problem creating public archives on my server, running a
multi-domain environment.

Private archives are not problem. The appropriate domain is used in
the links and the archives is accessible for all who have the
password. But as soon as I switch the flag to "public", the links
to the archive (from the several pages in Mailman webfrontend)
point to the wrong domain. And when I want to see the archive, I
only get "Access denied" (no matter, what domain I use). Apache
log says:

"client denied by server
configuration: /var/lib/mailman/archives/public/<listname>"

Heiner

P.S.: Is there any way to limit a list to one domain? I don't need
to have multiple lists with the same name but for different
domains. But I don't like the idea, that one can post to one list,
using every domain of the server ...

--
heiner at kflog dot org GnuPG - Key: E05AEAFC
Fingerprint: 257A DFBF 4977 4585 77A0 3509 973B 92AA E05A EAFC