Hello,

Does the mass subscribe option allow for bulk additions from a file containing the list of addresses?

Can you invite people to join a list using the mass subscribe option? I would like the potential members to "opt-in" with a confirmation reply e-mail.

Regards,

Dana

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 24, 2004 at 4:32 am

    Dana Rasmussen wrote:
    Does the mass subscribe option allow for bulk additions from a file containing the list of addresses?
    Yes, see the Membership Management...->Mass Subscription page for
    details.
    Can you invite people to join a list using the mass subscribe option? I would like the potential members to "opt-in" with a confirmation reply e-mail.
    Yes, there is a subscribe/invite selection on the page.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 22, '04 at 10:35p
activeSep 24, '04 at 4:32a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Dana Rasmussen: 1 post