When my client send a newsletter it shows up with an attachment paperclip beside it and he does not want the footer that appears at the bottom of the newsletter - any way to fix this? Thanks! This is the footer example: Mailman-Users mailing listMailman-Users at python.orghttp://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-usersMailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.pySearchable Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

  • Mark Sapiro at Sep 5, 2004 at 3:31 pm

    desi6n wrote:

    When my client send a newsletter it shows up with an attachment paperclip beside it and he does not want the footer that appears at the bottom of the newsletter - any way to fix this? Thanks! This is the footer example: Mailman-Users mailing listMailman-Users at python.orghttp://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-usersMailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.pySearchable Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-users%40python.org/
    Visit the FAQ wizard at the location indicated in the above footer
    example (Mailman FAQ:) and read article 4.39

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 5, '04 at 3:12p
activeSep 5, '04 at 3:31p