I have intall the mailman and configured it but i can't get receive email from
the users. How do i need configure it?

Savas

Zon Gratis ADSL. De voordelen van gratis internet met de snelheid van
ADSL. Zonder abonnementskosten en zonder vast contract. Je betaalt
alleen voor de tijd online. Nu zonder aansluitkosten en met gratis
modem. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl.

Search Discussions

  • Henry Olders at Aug 31, 2004 at 3:59 pm
    I have intall the mailman and configured it but i can't get receive
    email from
    the users. How do i need configure it?

    Savas
    Savas, can you provide additional information, eg what MTA (mail
    transport agent) you are using, are you behind a firewall, what does
    your maillog show, does your ISP block port 25?

    Henry
  • S Aslan at Sep 1, 2004 at 2:59 pm
    I have intall the mailman and configured it but i can't get receive
    email from
    the users. How do i need configure it?

    Savas
    Savas, can you provide additional information, eg what MTA (mail
    transport agent) you are using, are you behind a firewall, what does
    your maillog show, does your ISP block port 25?

    Henry
    Hi Henry

    I am behind a frirewall but i want use the mailman local in the network. The
    is an other mailserver in the network. I install the mailman on other pc than
    mailserver.
    So it will be a second server. Is it needed?

    The MTA is the sendmail. How can i configure open the port 25? It is closed to
    the network.

    Savas

    Zon Gratis ADSL. De voordelen van gratis internet met de snelheid van
    ADSL. Zonder abonnementskosten en zonder vast contract. Je betaalt
    alleen voor de tijd online. Nu zonder aansluitkosten en met gratis
    modem. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl.
  • Henry Olders at Sep 1, 2004 at 4:31 pm
[...]

    It's unclear to me what you want to do. Do you want mailman to receive
    mail only from local users, or from users outside your firewall? If
    outside your firewall, you will need to configure your firewall to pass
    port 25 to the IP of your mailman server.

    Henry

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 31, '04 at 11:16a