I'm reading docs, seeing details of a patch making its way towards
acceptance, that would give us RSS feeds pointing pack into mailman
archives.

The trail sort of fades in 2003.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?funcÞtail&aide7951&group_id
3&atid00103

The RSS feature isn't mentioned anywhere as included. Is it still viable to
use the patch anyway? Is work on this dead for now?

Kirby

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 31, 2004 at 6:26 pm