Greetings,

I was trying to get some assistance with some configuration issues from
listowner.org, but it's unavailable.

I would like my announce only list to 1) only post messages from a few
members and 2) to forward all replies to the list (ie re: subject) to the
poster or list owner. How can I set this up?

Thanks,
Fred

Search Discussions

  • David Blomquist at Aug 19, 2004 at 7:03 am

    I was trying to get some assistance with some configuration issues from
    listowner.org, but it's unavailable.
    I just went there and it is up.
    I would like my announce only list to 1) only post messages from a few
    members and 2) to forward all replies to the list (ie re: subject) to the
    poster or list owner. How can I set this up?
    Both questions are answered here:

    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.011.htp

    David

    Thanks,
    Fred

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 19, 2004 at 3:01 pm

    David Blomquist wrote:
    I was trying to get some assistance with some configuration issues from
    listowner.org, but it's unavailable.
    I just went there and it is up.
    It may have been when you tried it, but at
    Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:50:00 -0700 it is not responding to ping or http
    connect, nor has it been available at any time I've tried it in the
    last few months.

    See also
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037775.html

  • David Blomquist at Aug 19, 2004 at 6:13 pm

    I was trying to get some assistance with some configuration issues from
    listowner.org, but it's unavailable.
    I just went there and it is up.
    It may have been when you tried it, but at
    Thu, 19 Aug 2004 07:50:00 -0700 it is not responding to ping or http
    connect, nor has it been available at any time I've tried it in the
    last few months.
    Then I would say that it is not the list.org site and you are
    experiencing routing or DNS issues.

    See also
    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037775.html

    David
  • John W. Baxter at Aug 19, 2004 at 11:43 pm