can be done, we would greatly appreciate it. contact
Liz at o2k at runbox.com or Jill at
jillwoodward at yahoo.com or Candy at
candy_can at missiledickchicks.net

the list is chicks at missiledickchicks.net

thanks if you can help,

Jill

--- Liz McLellan wrote:
From: "Liz McLellan" <o2k at runbox.com>
To: jillwoodward at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Your message to Chicks awaits
moderator approval
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:53:30 -0900 (HADT)

OK the list is a problem. When I set it up it set a
cookie on my machine-- the pass word is dependant on
that cookie and hte cookie is gone-- I haven't been
able to admin since loosing the cookie. its sharewar
and I haven't been able to get much support or help
fo rthe issue -- gave up banging my head a long time
ago.

the mail list. have had some sucess in getting my BF
to admn the website
Liz McLellan wrote:remind me are
you trying to admin the list or the website...?
OK ladies, the password

[deleted]

does not work. Liz, can you recall if perhaps
you
changed the password? Or is there someone you
can
contact to get the password reset?

Jill

--- Menusch Kohl wrote:
hey jill!
can we try to figure out how to solve the
problems
with the web site
and the email?
maybe if you and me can administer the stuff,
if
somebody has the
patience to show me what to do.
candy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Search Discussions

  • Ian Eiloart at Aug 19, 2004 at 8:38 am
    --On Monday, August 16, 2004 12:01 pm -0700 jill woodward