Am I missing something?

I set up a list - it sent subscribe messages (I think)

People complained that they received many "nuisance" messages

I tried to change the set-up

I tried to send a message and nobody but I gets it.

Help of the most basic kind is needed here.

Help

Robin Tara

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 11, 2004 at 10:33 pm