How do I save my mailing list for my personal use and back up? I own the
list. I can see the names listed but I can't save them to a ttext file.
Please help!
DJ A.P.
NRC Productions / AV8 Records
Tech.Nitions
www.nrcproductions.com
www.technitions.com

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Aug 4, 2004 at 2:51 pm

    How do I save my mailing list for my personal use and back up? I own
    the list. I can see the names listed but I can't save them to a ttext file.
    The command-line programs detailed in
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.009.htp>
    may be of interest to you.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 3, '04 at 8:02p
activeAug 4, '04 at 2:51p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

NRC PRODUCTIONS: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post