Hello people!

I have just installed Mailman and I am getting an error everytime I send an email to the list. The error is:

<"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post whb-ventas"@bw-ip-34.dnsba.com>
(expanded from <whb-ventas at webhostingboulevard.com>): Host or domain name
not found. Name service error for name=bw-ip-34.dnsba.com type=A: Host not
found

Any suggestion will be appreciate!

Thanks in advance,
Pablo

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Aug 2, 2004 at 11:28 pm

    Pablo Arturi wrote:
    I have just installed Mailman and I am getting an error everytime I send an email to the list. The error is:

    <"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman post whb-ventas"@bw-ip-34.dnsba.com>
    (expanded from <whb-ventas at webhostingboulevard.com>): Host or domain name
    not found. Name service error for name=bw-ip-34.dnsba.com type=A: Host not
    found
    It appears that your MTA does not recognize pipes in the list aliases.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedAug 2, '04 at 3:19p
activeAug 2, '04 at 11:28p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Pablo Arturi: 1 post