When I set up personalization with mailman, I get it normally in most
mail clients. But in Outlook, it's coming through as an attachment.
Is there any way to fix this? Do I need to upgrade my mailman?

Using Mailman version: 2.1.2

Anne

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jul 20, 2004 at 7:48 pm

    Anne Ramey wrote:
    When I set up personalization with mailman, I get it normally in most
    mail clients. But in Outlook, it's coming through as an attachment.
    Is there any way to fix this? Do I need to upgrade my mailman?

    Using Mailman version: 2.1.2
    See http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp

  • Brad Knowles at Jul 20, 2004 at 8:01 pm

    When I set up personalization with mailman, I get it normally in most
    mail clients. But in Outlook, it's coming through as an attachment.
    Is there any way to fix this? Do I need to upgrade my mailman?
    See
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>
    and
    <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq02.003.htp>.

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 20, '04 at 7:31p
activeJul 20, '04 at 8:01p