The attached testcase mbox, when processed by the archive script,
wrongly index the first mail to currente date (july 2004) instead of its
real date (february 2002). CUriously, the second one is OK. Any idea ?

I'm using backported package 2.1.2-6.99.99.jones.0 on Debian, if it matters.

katu3:/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/plf-discuss.mbox#
/usr/lib/mailman/bin/arch --wipe -s 0 -e 1 plf-discuss
#00000 <m33d0gjb52.fsf at katu.zarb.org>
figuring article archives
2004-July
#00001 <20020205153102.2D3C449B at silbermann.snv.jussieu.fr>
figuring article archives
2002-February
Updating index files for archive [2004-July]
Date
Subject
Author
Thread
Computing threaded index
Updating HTML for article 0
Updating index files for archive [2002-February]
Date
Subject
Author
Thread
Computing threaded index
Updating HTML for article 1
Pickling archive state into
/var/lib/mailman/archives/private/plf-discuss/pipermail.pck