I recently made a new list and subscribed all my 3000 subscribers of
my previous list to this new list. However, now nobody is receiving
the messages from this new list. I know the problem is not with my
Mailman settings because I first made the list with only 4 e-mail
addresses, sent an e-mail out to the list and all the addresses
received it. When I cut and pasted my list from Notepad into the "Mass
Subscription" field, it said that all 3000 were subscribed
successfully. But now when i send out a message to the list, nobody
receives the messages. Could there be a problem with subscribing so
many people at once, or the fact that I cut and pasted a list of e-
mail addresses from Notepad?? Any help would be appreciated--

Clayton Call

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at Jul 12, 2004 at 7:30 pm