Hello, we run a non-profit server that includes mailman for our users.
Is there a web interface for allowing the creation or deletion of
lists? Couldn't find anything except the ~mailman/bin commands. TIA

Search Discussions

  • Mark Sapiro at Jun 27, 2004 at 3:03 am

    Paul L. Della Maggiora wrote:
    Is there a web interface for allowing the creation or deletion of
    lists?
    http://your.web.host/mailman/create also linked from the Admin overview
    page (http://your.web.host/mailman/admin).

    I don't know about deletion.

  • Brad Knowles at Jun 27, 2004 at 3:11 am