Many thanks.

--
-- GUIDO RICCI
-- Mail: ricci at ksolutions.it

Search Discussions

  • Sean at Jun 7, 2004 at 6:52 pm

    I am in the process of moving Mailman lists to another host.

    Firstly, I created the new mailing list and import existing
    configurations, archives and members into the mailing list on the new
    host, but I lost members options.

    Is there a simple method in order to transfer the members options beyond
    to manual copy?
    If you can get the config.pck file from your old host you can preserve the
    member options at the new host. Some manual changes by the new host will
    need to be made regarding the list URLs and hostnames.

    Sean

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 7, '04 at 8:17a