From: Todd [mailto:Freedom_Lover at pobox.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2004 3:02 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] Problems with news2email gateway after
upgradingfrom 2.1.2 to 2.1.5

Brad Knowles wrote:
At 8:14 PM -0400 2004/06/01, Todd wrote:

The qrunners aren't called via cron anymore, but there are still other
functions that Mailman 2.1+ uses cron for. From the INSTALL file for
2.1.5:
Sorry, I completely spaced out. I don't know what I was smoking
at the time I said that
Hehe, I won't ask -- I'll just drool jealously.
Beats the hell out of me why I didn't remember that....
Perhaps 'cause you're busy answering tons of questions here and being
an all around helpful fellow? :)

- --
Todd OpenPGP -> KeyID: 0xD654075A | URL: www.pobox.com/~tmz/pgp
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals (DBSB) and malicious content **

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 2, '04 at 1:14a
activeJun 2, '04 at 1:14a