Help I've been working on this for a long time I mean long time
reinstall after reinstall i keep getting this error in the end
the director is there so i dunno what is talking about
I am using apache with sendmail and latest mailman version
i have virtual hosts on the server also its linux 7.2 please help
asap .....Thank you

Thomas Zgambo jr

The original message was received at Sun, 30 May 2004 23:33:10 +0100
from root at localhost

"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe mailman"
(reason: 4)
(expanded from: <mailman-subscribe at xxxxxx.net>)

No such file or directory
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 4

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 31, 2004 at 12:41 pm