Any other way to slove this..

Mailman version is 2.0.13

Thanks in advance.

aljuhani at zajil.net

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 30, 2004 at 4:44 pm

    At 7:22 PM +0300 2004/05/30, aljuhani wrote:

    I have some lists importing newsgroups from local news server.
    It works ok except that I need to approve each single msg
    coming from usenet to the list.
    The list is configured for members only.

    I tried the fix in the msg below but that produced some errors
    and mailman stopped updating.
    I can't speak for how to do this with version 2.0.13. I do know
    that more recent releases of 2.1.x have fixed this problem (2.1.3 and
    later), because we were doing just fine without any source code
    changes -- articles submitted via e-mail need to be approved or the
    sender needs to be on the approved list, while articles coming in via
    USENET were posted through without needing approval.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 30, '04 at 4:22p
activeMay 30, '04 at 4:44p