Users attempting to subscribe to my list have not been added lately
and looking in my /var/log mail.log
file I find the following.

Recipient address rejected: Relay acce
ss denied; from=<chemclub-bounces at atom.chem.iupui.edu>
to=<kforsyth at iupui.edu> p
roto=ESMTP helo=<atom.chem.iupui.edu>

I'm using postfix as the main mail on the server and have
pop-before-smtp configured to allow for relaying
so I'm puzzled.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Kelsey

Kelsey Forsythe, PhD
Director, Computational Molecular Science Facility
IUPUI Chemistry
LD 320
402 North Blackford St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Ph: 317-278-2202
Fax: 317-274-4701

Search Discussions

  • Brad Knowles at May 22, 2004 at 12:31 am