Is it possible to setup subscription and unsubscription (ie the user sends a
message to the list with SUBSCRIBE in the subject) to my lists via email?
If so, how?

Thanks
Adriaan

Search Discussions

  • Jon Quiros at May 17, 2004 at 6:07 pm
    Yes, RTFM.

    Website Administration wrote:
    Hi,

    Is it possible to setup subscription and unsubscription (ie the user sends a
    message to the list with SUBSCRIBE in the subject) to my lists via email?
    If so, how?

    Thanks
    Adriaan

  • Brad Knowles at May 17, 2004 at 11:41 pm

    Is it possible to setup subscription and unsubscription (ie the user sends a
    message to the list with SUBSCRIBE in the subject) to my lists via email?
    Mailman does this by default.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 17, '04 at 11:56a